Who is a community Manager?
A community manager helps build, grow and manage a company’s or brand’s online communities. Using analytics tools to monitor social media outlets, online forums and blogs, a community manager finds out what people are saying about a company or brand. A community manager also engages with customers and fans, and uses social media and live events to help increase brand loyalty.
What is PEHIA?
PEHIA is a non-profit startup company working towards the cause of spearding technical awareness among gender minorties with special focus on bringing more into programming.
Nominee to Asianet Sthree Shakthi Awards in 2018, multiple interviews and featured across national media, with a network all over Kerala with members over 200+, PEHIA is undoubtedly one of the leading intiatives in the WIT space in Kerala.
PEHIA is Hiring!
PEHIA is now on a lookout for a Community Manager to expand, reconstruct and remodel the organisation to lead to greater outreach.
- We are looking for a full time position(Partime and Intern positions are also open)
- This is an onsite job. You are expected to work within our office.
- After a period of two weeks, if the person is found to be suited for the position , a suitable salary will be provided.
- While Technical Expertise is not needed, some technical awareness is appreciated. Eg: Google Drive, Forms, Docs, Grammerly etc
- Any experience with planning and organising events and digital campaigns will be an added bonus.
Roles and Responsibilties
While every day as a Community Manager is different, this is what the role’s responsibilities may include:
- Content creation – writing/supervising blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
- Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the nonprofits’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties
- Analytics – Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Public relations – managing incoming media requests and building relationships with PEHIA's members
- Outreach development – Work/Plan strategies towards increasing outreach both in depth and width, to spread awareness and work towards our cause.
- Communications/marketing strategy – the Community Manager is responsible for creating strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the company’s public-facing communications
- Events and event planning – planning events & meetups for our community
Last Date : June 15th, 2019
For more details: